The Michigan Landlord/Tenant Attorneys at the Carthew Law Firm have been providing legal counsel to clients for 25+ years. When dealing with Landlord/Tenant issues in the State of Michigan, our Rochester, Oakland County, Michigan law firm is dedicated to providing individuals and Michigan business owners with the experience and knowledge necessary to resolve Landlord or Tenant issues alike.
When Landlord/Tenant disputes arise our experienced Rochester, Oakland County, Michigan real estate trial lawyers handle the following kinds of court actions:
- Notices to evict
- Seven (7) day notices for non-payment of rent
- Complaints for possession of property
- Complaints for money damages and unpaid rent
- Security deposit issues
- Damages or repairs incurred to the property
- Representation of property managers and homeowner and condo associations
- Property Owners and Association fee recovery and lien filing
Our Rochester Michigan Landlord/Tenant Attorneys provide a FREE review and a NO CHARGE office consultation.
Based in Oakland County, the Carthew Law Firm represents clients throughout Metropolitan Detroit including Oakland County, Macomb County, Lapeer County, Wayne County, Rochester, Rochester Hills, Oakland Township, Shelby Township, Troy, Oxford, Lake Orion, Warren and Sterling Heights.
Landlord/Tenant Attorney Rochester Michigan