The Michigan Contract Attorneys at the Carthew Law Firm have been providing legal counsel to clients for 25+ years. When dealing with contract issues in the State of Michigan, our Rochester, Oakland County, Michigan law firm is dedicated to providing individuals and Michigan business owners with the experience and knowledge to assist in completing large and small contracts alike.
Our Rochester, Oakland County, Michigan contract lawyers assist in, prepare and review the following kinds of contracts:
- Business start up and termination documents
- Shareholder agreements
- Buy/Sell documents
- Professional employee contracts
- Building and renovation contracts
- Deed in lieu and short sale contracts
- Builder, supplier and subcontractor contracts
- Construction management agreements
- Construction loan and disbursement agreements
- Financing and SBA loan approvals and applications
- Buying or selling of residential properties (vacant and developed)
- Buying or selling of commercial properties (vacant and developed)
- Rent to own contracts and land contracts
- Real Estate investment LLC’s
- Ownership transfers for real and personal property
Our Rochester Michigan Contract Law Attorneys provide a FREE review and a NO CHARGE office consultation.
Based in Oakland County, the Carthew Law Firm represents clients throughout Metropolitan Detroit including Oakland County, Macomb County, Lapeer County, Wayne County, Rochester, Rochester Hills, Oakland Township, Shelby Township, Troy, Oxford, Lake Orion, Warren and Sterling Heights.
Contract Attorney Rochester Michigan